Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It's Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great week.


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is Anything Goes.  One of everyone's favourites, right?
Our wonderful sponsors this week are:


Prize ~ Spring Blessing Stamp Set

AND



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

My card was made using the rose digi from Graciellie's Spring Blessings Stamp Set. I love this rose image. It can be used for so many different occasions! The butterfly is also an image from the same set.



Please contact me if you want any information about this card. I'm trying to keep my posts a little shorter to save you a little time :-)
You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 25 August 2015, to complete your project and to link it to our challenge # 33, Anything Goes, at Crafty Gals Corner.

I truly do appreciate your visits and the time you take to leave bloggie love.
Can't wait to see all your lovely creations. Please, do take a moment and read through the rules of this challenge.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Such an elegant thank you card Lena a beautiful rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and is definitely an any occasion type of image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful.
    Now that I see this card you remind me of my punch.
    I am going to work with it again.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)