Saturday, August 29, 2015

It's Freestyle at HIMCR!

Hi crafting friends and welcome back.


Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is Freestyle! 


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.
The prize is a $12 gift certificate to their store.

I made my card using Sami Stamps' sweetest image called Whiskers in my Stocking.  Isn't this little kittie adorable?



Card stocks are from GinaK and DCWV. Fireplace is an Impression Obsession die and the stamp is from the Cardz TV set called Christmas Critter Captions.

You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 5 September 2015, to link your project to our challenge #214 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  I can't wait to see the wonderful creations you will come up with to play along with us.

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always, Lena. I love it
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Lena, love Sami stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so Sweet!! I love the little stockings!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lena I like the scene you have created
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Lena another Fabulous Christmas card. Your scene is so adorable. You come up with the most clever and creative ideas for your cards. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all your cards.
    But when cats are involved I like them even more.
    And with some imagination you can make a whole story looking at this card.
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat has the right idea! That fireplace looks so cozy! What a cute, cute, cute card!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)