Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tempting Red Crumb Cake at HIMCR ~ Challenge #210

Welcome to the second post for today.


Our challenge for you at Hiding in My Craft Room this week, is to use the following colours: Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Tempting Turquoise.  These are Stampin Up colours, but you don't have to use SU! papers.  Just use what you have that is close to these colours, complete a project and join in the fun.


Our sponsor this week is 2Cute Ink.
The prize is TBA


You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 8 August 2015, to link your project to our challenge #210 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  If you have any questions, please contact me at lenfon@msn.com

Thank you for stopping by today. Can't wait to see your festive creations.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lena! I'll have to have a think about what I can create to enter the challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. It's left me speechless.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo sweet! I love the unique layout on this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Lena. Love the cute little guy at the top!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Lena, I like the little lad and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card. I love the little guy
    hugs
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sketch, cute image. Lovely card!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)