Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Embossing Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great week.


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is Embossing.  All you have to do to play along is create a project using any form of embossing and link it up to our challenge # 35.

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 digital images or 1 digital set



AND

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

My card for this challenge was made using an image from Beccy's Place called Poinsettia Swag.  I think it's so elegant and went perfectly with this Poinsettia embossing folder.



I coloured print & cut the image with my Explore, then coloured it with copic markers and pop dotted it to add a little dimension to the card. The embossing folder is called Poinsettia Corners by Sizzix. I used the Wink of Stella pen to add a little sparkle to the embossed poinsettias.  The inside stamp is from Great Impression Stamps. Card stocks are from GinaK.

You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 8 September 2015, to complete your project and to link it to our challenge # 35, Embossing, at Crafty Gals Corner.

I truly do appreciate your visits and the time you take to leave bloggie love.
Can't wait to see all your lovely creations. Please, take a moment and read through the rules of this challenge at the Crafty Gals Challenge Blog.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the direct link. ;) I would have eventually found it because I just wanted to tell you that this card is oh-so-elegant! The embossed corners and that pop of color in the center just scream Christmas-time cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card Lena, the poinsettias, both embossed and coloured are fabulous and, as ever, the inside is as fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Lena, I like the poinsettia and the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card, Lena! Love your fall bloggy makeover too.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poinsettia image and embossing folder are a match made in heaven! The blooms are perfectly colored and I love the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - I love the embossing folder!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)