Saturday, September 5, 2015

Favourite Team Colours Challenge at HIMCR

Hello crafting friends. I have another "Coogs" card for you today :-)


Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is Favourite Team Colours! 


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri Designs.
The prize is a $7 gift certificate to their store.

I made my card using one of their very sweet image sets called Seasonal Birdies. I thought these little gals were so cute that I decided to use all the images in the set :-) 

Spring Birdie
 Summer Birdie
 Autumn Birdie
 Winter Birdie

I made a waterfall Happy New Year card.  I know that it's not the traditional black, gold and/or silver, but these are the team's colours and I thought that the red, white and blue would work well with these cuties and that it would all work well with the sentiment :-)  What do you all think?

You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 12 September 2015, to link your project to our challenge #215 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  I can't wait to see the wonderful creations you will come up with to play along with us.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

6 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I have seen (or made!!) a waterfall card Lena and yours is fabulous. Such cute images and it would have been such a shame to split them up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. i love it. Never made one myself. May be I am going to try.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable waterfall card! I just grinned as you revealed each panel. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been sooooo long since I created a waterfall card and I really, really must create one after seeing this!
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made a waterfall card in years. Love yours and it's inspired me to do one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love waterfall cards, and I love that you made each one a different season!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)