Friday, September 18, 2015

It's all about Glitter and Sparkle at Wags 'n Whiskers this week :-)

Happy Friday crafty friends and welcome back!



 This week's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is "Glitter & Sparkle".   This is one of challenges I really have fun with, how about you?  You'll have till 7:00 pm EST (midnight GMT) on Thursday, 1 October 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #162.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

I used this adorable Fairy from  Wags 'n Whiskers called  "Iris" to make my card for this challenge. To purchase this stamp and look at all the other adorable stamps for sale, please visit their STORE




So here is my card.  I used papers from DCWV's Chateau Lavender paper pack. Used copic markers to colour the image. The flowers are from Recollections and Kaiser Crafts, the gems are from my stash. The inside stamp is from Cardz TV's Bigger Everyday Sentiments.
You can see the beautiful glittery shine on the paper if you click on the 3rd pic. I also used a Clear Dust Gelly Roll pen to add sparkle to the pinpoint border of the circle and the polka dots on the DP.  I also added some shine to her dress and wings with a touch of Wink of Stella pen.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my card. I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful ways you use your sparklies :-)

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lena, I like the image the design and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice stamp.
    You used beautifull matching colors.
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)