Saturday, September 26, 2015

It's Any Holiday at HIMCR

Hello crafting friends, and welcome back to my blog.


Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is Any Holiday! A great time to get a jump start on those holiday cards you need to make and to join in the fun with us.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Scrapper's Delight Paper Crafts.
The prize ~ 3 digital images.

I used their adorable image called Halloween Anna Mae 2 and made a cute Halloween card.



Papers used were all from my scraps drawer.  The "BOO" and the ghosts were cut using my Cricut Explore. The black cat is from Silhouetter (#65693). The spiderwebs were cut with a die from Cottage Cutz. I used Copic markers to colour the image. Remember that you can click on the pic in order to see it better.

So now it's time for you to grab your supplies and start on that holiday card or other project you need to make for one of the holidays coming up.   This challenge, #218,  runs till 2:00 am on Saturday, 3 October 2015.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my teamies made for your inspiration. Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Boo to you too!! This is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So scarily cute, if there is such a thing. Grin.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Halloween card . I love the way you did the word boo with the little accents.
    And....of course I love the little kittycat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)