Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner

Good morning bloggie friends.


Our challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner, is Anything Goes.  One of my favourites and I bet it's one of your favourites too :-)

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:


Prize ~ $20 gift certificate

AND


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I made this card using "Lemonade Girl" from Paper Nest Dolls.



The strawberries were cut using a Cottage Cutz die. The lemon slices were printed off of Google Clip Art. Gingham paper is by the Paper Studio and the backing DP is by Doodle Bug Designs. Doily is from SU!  I coloured my cute lemonade girl with copic markers and added some glassy accents to the pitcher of strawberry lemonade.

You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 22 September 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 37, Anything Goes, at Crafty Gals Corner.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my teamies have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the few rules for this challenge.

Till next time,
Fall / Spring Blessings


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lena...inside and out!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Lena I like the sweet image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fun, summery colors on this one. So precious, love the coloring!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)