Friday, September 4, 2015

It's Back to School at Wags 'n Whiskers

Happy Friday bloggie friends and welcome back!



 This week's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is "Back to School" or "For a Teacher".  With everyone returning to school for their first semester, it will be a fun challenge! You'll have till 7:00 pm EST (midnight GMT) on Thursday, 17 September 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #161.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

I used this super cute Wags 'n Whiskers image called  "Let's Go Team" to make my card for this challenge. To purchase this stamp and look at all the other adorable stamps for sale, please visit their STORE



My son goes to the University of Houston so I made this card for him.  You guys had to see his face though when I gave him the card with the cheerleader on it. The look of total confusion was priceless ... until he opened the card and read the sentiment :-)

Their mascot is a cougar called Shasta.  I print and cut a couple of  the "coogs" logo to incorporate into my card. The cardstocks are all from Paper Studio. I used the Swiss Dots and Music Notes embossing folders.  Ribbon and card candy are from my stash. Copic markers were used to colour the image.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my card. I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful cards you made for your children and/or for their wonderful teachers! :-)

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)