Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's a Bingo Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello everyone.



 It's midweek again, so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.


Our challenge this week is a Bingo challenge.  How good are you at Bingo? Show us by making a project and joining in the fun.  I used 2+ Layers, Hand Coloured Digi and Punches/Die Cuts for my card.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Nikki Burnette
The prize for one lucky participant is 3 digital images.

Here is my card for this challenge. I used this gorgeous Halloween witch called Adrianna and coloured it with copic markers.


I decided to make a snow globe for Halloween. I love snow globes. There's just something so magical about them :-)  I added a Halloween Town die by Impression Obsession, to the background. The actual snow globe was cut using the Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge.  The stamped greeting is from the Cardz TV stamp set called Happy Days.



For the inside I use a stamp by Whimsy stamps for the sentiment.  I added a couple of little spider web stamps for a little more interest.

You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 15 September 2015, to complete your project and to link it to our challenge # 36, Bingo #2, at Crafty Gals Corner.

Please take a few moments and visit the Crafty Gals Corner blog to read through all the rules of this challenge.  Also while you there, take a look at the wonderful projects my team mates made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs, 

7 comments:

  1. Haha - best witches - that's so cute! I think this card is spooktacular and a little bit different by making a snowglobe for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Lena, I love the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fbulous and such a great idea to make a Halooween snow globe. I may have to case your idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I love the snow globe theme and the color scheme is awesome!

    hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! I love the snow globe theme and the color scheme is awesome!

    hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice I love the way you did it in a snow globe.
    I like all the little details too.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)