Thursday, September 24, 2015

It's a Fall Icons Challenge at Cardz TV

Hello crafting friends and welcome back.


Our challenge for you this week is to create a card using Fall Icons.  Think acorns, scarecrows, leaves, etc.  Our sponsor is Mary from Cardz TV. One lucky participant will win a Cardz TV Stamp set!

I made this card for my little granddaughter. She is still too young to appreciate these cards, but I know that my daughter keeps them, so one day my lil princess will be able to look through them :-)



I used my Cricut to cut all the elements on my card.  For the sentiments I used the Cardz TV stamp set called "Thankful for You".  You can purchase it from Mary's online store.  Here is a pic showing you all the different phrases that come in this awesome stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will join our challenge. You have till noon EST, on 8 October 2015 to complete your card and to link it to our "Fall Icons" challenge. Take a few moments and visit our Cardz TV challenge blog. You will be amazed at the gorgeous creations my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Fall Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. OMG Lena What an adorable and sweet card!! I just love your little Minnie Mouse scene it so cute!
    You are just so talented and come up with the most clever and adorable ideas. Love the CardzTV stamps you used too. Your granddaughter will have a treasure trove of Grandma Lena's cards are what a loving collection it will be too. TFS Love it so much!! YOU do ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love Minnie and the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable Minnie card. The papers you used are perfect and the pumpkin is adorable. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh....that is so cute.
    Emma will love it.

    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love Minnie - Emma will love it I'm sure!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)