Saturday, September 19, 2015

It's Freestyle at HIMCR

Hello crafting friends.


Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is Freestyle! I think this is everyone's favourite challenge because you can do exactly what you want to join in the fun. 


Our wonderful sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.
The prize for this challenge is a $12 gift certificate to their online store.

I made this card using an image called Bot 4 from A Day for Daisies.



All papers are from a Paper Studio pack called Cosmic Whammy. I thought they were perfect for this cute little robot image. I coloured it in with copic markers, gave him a little red brad for a belly button and two googly eyes. The greeting stamps are from an Inkadinkado set called Celebration Expressions.

Now it's your turn.  This challenge, #217,  runs till 2:00 am on Saturday, 26 September 2015.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my teamies made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs


3 comments:

  1. love your card, papers are perfect for your image,
    Cathy DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.
    Love the colors you used.
    Good job!!!!
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so stinking cute! Again, boy cards are so hard for me to make but you rocked it!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)