Saturday, September 12, 2015

Super Scraps Saturday at HIMCR

Hello bloggie friends and welcome back to another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.


Our challenge #216 this week is to use your scraps.


Our sponsor this week is Stamp and Create.


The prize for one lucky participant is a $20 gift certificate to the Stamp and Create Store.

Here is my card for this week showing you how I used my scraps!



 All card stock used is from my scraps drawer with the exception of the card base.  I used this cute image called "Nerdy Pencils" from 2 Cute Ink and coloured it using copic markers. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug, called Script.  The stamped greeting is from JustRite Stamps. I thought this was perfect to give to my daughter her hubby as they are both heading back to college for the Fall semester.

Now it's your turn to make a project using scraps.  Remember that you have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 19 September, 2015 to link it to our challenge # 216 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Take a few moments and visit our blog.  You will love the projects my team mates have made for your inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
God Bless

5 comments:

  1. OMG Lena Your Card is so Stinkin' ca-ute!! Your pencils have personality and how cool that you embossed with the script folder aren't you the creative and clever one. You so did another outstanding creative job.....YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nerdy pencils!!!
    I like the embossing to.

    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are way TOO cute!! Love it!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat card! Shane and I loved it - Thank you :)
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)