Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cardz TV Challenge ~ Fun Fold

Hello crafting friends and welcome back.


Our challenge for you this week is to create a card with a fun fold.  Our sponsor is Mary from Cardz TV. One lucky participant will win a Cardz TV Stamp set!

I made this Joy Fold card for my little nephew to wish him a happy and successful year at school. 



The crayon part of the card is actually a card from the Silhouette Store - design # 31607, but I folded it inside out and used it to make my joy fold card :-)  For the sentiments I used the "Just Saying" and "Let's Face It" stamp sets from Cardz TV.  You can purchase them from Mary's online store.  Here are pics showing you all the different phrases and faces that come in these awesome stamp sets.




I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will join our challenge. You have till noon EST, on 22 October 2015 to complete your card and to link it to our "Fun Fold" challenge. Take a few moments and visit our Cardz TV challenge blog. You will be amazed at the gorgeous creations my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Happy Fall,

6 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Lena!! As ever, the inside is brilliant too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crayons fold! This would be so cute to make for my grandson. Thanks for the inspiration, Lena!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lena What a Funtabulous card I love it!! You so came up with a genius creative idea You are the best Aunt ever!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love this fold--way to think out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!! Love this fold...... Love this card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome! I love the bright colors!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)