Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Challenge #43 at Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Happy hump day one and all :-)


  

Our challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner, is Anything Goes!

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Prize ~ 2 Digital Images

AND

Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

I used this image from Stitchy Bear called Hot Coco and made this adorable stocking stuffer.



No matter how I photographed this mug, I could not get the back and the front green to match :-) The true colour is more like the front of mug.
I coloured this image digitally and just went over the teddy with a copic marker.  Then I paper pieced the straws and used Liquid Applique for the froth on top of the chocolate. I added glitter to the hat and a real pom-pom finished it off.  The stamped greeting is from the Cardz TV set called Tiny Tidings.

I hope you enjoyed my project today and got some inspiration as to how you can stretch the use of your digital images.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 3 November 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 43, "Anything Goes", at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful projects.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week, The Eastwind and Stitchy Bear, to see all the wonderful digital images available to help you create your projects.

Till next time,
Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute and clever! It would definitely cheer anyone up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lena your Teddy Bear is so adorable and what a super fun way to present a gift card.
    Just too cute!! You so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, you always know how to make my heart sparkle brighter than a Christmas tree. :o) I adore every precious inch of this project. I'm a huge fan of whimsical designs and I just want to hug this little sweetheart! The combination of digital coloring and Copics looks fantastic and I love the peppermint sticks. Thank you for the precious inspiration and I hope your week has been as sweet as your project. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! I just love that face! Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet teddy.
    Love it and it is indeed nice to put a gift card in.
    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy Yummy! What a sweet, cozy, love filled card!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a marvelous idea - so clever :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)