Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall Colours Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers

Happy Friday crafty friends and welcome back!
 I wish you all a wonderful weekend!



 This week's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is "Fall Colours".   I'm not fond of cold weather but I must admit that I do love the rich and warm colours of Fall.  With the emphasis on the warm :-)   You'll have till 7:00 pm EST (midnight GMT) on Thursday, 29 October 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #164.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

I used this adorable image from  Wags 'n Whiskers called  "Just for You" to make my card for this challenge. To purchase this stamp and look at all the other adorable stamps for sale, please visit their STORE



I used copic markers to colour in the image. The pumpkins and sunflowers are cuts done with my Cricut Explore. The green and white cardstock is from The Paper Temptress.  The DP is a digi paper.  Unfortunately when transferring files to my new computer, a bunch of them got lost and this digi paper was one of them. This was the last little piece I had and I can't remember the company's name in order to get the file again.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my card. I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations using Fall Colours :-)

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Nice card.
    I love the coloring and how you build the card.
    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, that pumpkin cluster at the bottom is just the perfect touch!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)