Saturday, October 17, 2015

Favourite Cutting Machine Challenge

 Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your weekend is going well!


Our challenge for you this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is to make a project using your favourite cutting machine!  This includes dies as you still have to use a cutting machine to press the die through :-)

Our sponsors this week are:

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Prize ~ Space Party Cricut Cartridge

AND


The prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate to Di's Digi Stamps



So for this challenge, I thought I would show you how I decorated my favourite cutting machines.  Yup, that's right I have two favourites, my Cricut Explore and my Silhouette.  Actually, I have 3 favourites, as I also love my Cuttlebug. It cuts all my dies perfectly :-) But back to my electronic cutters.  I used vinyl to make the decorations and as you can see I kept them pretty simple.  In case you're wondering, the reason I haven't decorated my Cricut Expression is because I'm thinking of selling it.  I haven't used it since I got the Explore almost a year ago.

So, now, it's your turn to make a project using your favourite cutting machine and join us in the fun.  This challenge, #221,  runs till 2:00 am on Saturday, 24 October 2015.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at what I'm creating!

Till next time,
Happy Fall

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've decorated your machines, Lena! The designs are absolutely beautiful!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang - now I need to decorate mine! This is so inspiring!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)