Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's Any Holiday at HIMCR this week!

 Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your weekend is going well!


Our challenge for you this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is to make a project for Any Holiday!  With so many just around the corner, I'm sure you will have no problem in joining in our fun this week :-)


Our Sponsor this week is My Besties.
Prize ~ The 5 images that were used by the DT.



Since I got to use this very cute image of this precious little girl and her froggie, I thought I would make a card for Valentine's Day.  Talk about working ahead! :-)
The green and white cardstock is from the Paper Temptress.  The polka dot paper is from the Paper Studio. I coloured the image with copic markers. All embellies are from my stash. The stamped greeting is from the "Happy Days" stamp set from Cardz TV.

So, now, it's your turn to make a project for a special holiday and join in the fun.  This challenge, #222,  runs till 2:00 am on Saturday, 31 October 2015.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my card!

Till next time,
Happy Halloween!



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Precious!! Love the cute frog and adorable Besties!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, I have been a silent follower/admirer of your blog for quite some time now... your work always bring joy to my heart! There is sweetness and beauty in everything you create, which is why I was drawn to your creations when Crafty Gals Corner began. :o) This card is a delight, abounding in beautiful love. Thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment yesterday and becoming my newest follower. You are a blessing! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beatutifully pink card! Great coloring! Awesome sketch!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)