Thursday, October 22, 2015

It's Halloween at Cardz TV with Mary

Happy Friday, crafting friends and welcome back.


Our challenge for you this week is to create a Halloween card.  Our sponsor is Mary from Cardz TV. One lucky participant will win a Cardz TV Stamp set!

I made this card for my little granddaughter.  Since she is only 16 months old, we didn't want to make it very spooky, but what's Halloween without a ghostie or two?  So I decided to use Casper, since he's the friendly one ;-)


 
For a quick list of things I used:
Minnie, Casper and candycorn images - all from Google - copyright freebies
Spiderweb frame - Silhouette Store - # 3649
Candy - Silhouette Store - # 47767
Circles - Spellbinders Large Circles
Spiderweb border (on inside of card) - Cottage Cutz Die
  For the sentiments I used the "Spooky Sayings" (front of card) and "Happy Days" (inside of card) stamp sets from Cardz TV.  You can purchase them from Mary's online store.  Here are pics showing you all the different phrases that come in these awesome stamp sets.



I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will join our challenge. You have till noon EST, on 6 November 2015 to complete your card and to link it to our "Halloween" challenge #4.. Take a few moments and visit our Cardz TV challenge blog. You will be amazed at the gorgeous creations my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Happy Halloween,

7 comments:

  1. There are so many awesome things going on with this card, I don't even know where to start LOL. I LOVE it. Super cute, Lena!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lena your Granddaughter's Halloween Card is absolutely Adorable. You sure did find lots of Spooktacular darling images....all I can think of is a scrapped page Grandma Lena style with her in her costume and your card next to it right!! You definitely did a Wicked Awesome creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm sure your granddaughter will LOVE the card as much as I do! Grin
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome Halloween card!!! I Love this card!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wicked Halloween card, love the cobwebs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure Emma will like it.
    What a sweet card!!!!

    Hugs Emma's great aunt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEKK! This is so boo-tiful! Emma will LOVE it!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)