Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's Super Scraps Saturday at HIMCR

 Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your weekend is going well!


It's Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding in My Craft Room!  If you're anything like me, you enjoy this challenge because it helps you get rid of some of your scraps  :-)


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Sami Stamps
The prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

I made this card using one of Sami Stamps' images called Frosty Stars Snowman.



I used scraps from my "whites", "blues" and "shiny" drawers :-) 
Even my ribbon is a piece of scrap from my "snippets" box.  Are you getting the picture that I have everything labeled?  Well,  you're right, I do :-)
I coloured my image with copic markers and added a few stars to the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by today. Now, it's your turn to make a project using your scraps and join in the fun with us.  This challenge, #220,  runs till 2:00 am on Saturday, 17 October 2015.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Till next time,
Happy Fall

6 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman!! Super cute card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card. Love the added stars on the inside too. (I have everything labels too - it makes crafting so much easier :-).)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet snowman.
    I am so sorry that you cannot make one in real . Ha Ha
    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)