Thursday, October 1, 2015

"No Stamping" allowed at CCAYR for our October challenge :-)

Hello and welcome back crafting friends.  I can't believe September is already gone and October is here!  Just two more months and it's time to start mailing out all those Christmas cards to family and friends!


With that in mind and this being the this first day of October, we have a new challenge for you at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.  Our challenge this month is No Stamping!  Time to get out those dies, y'all :-) 







And that is exactly what I did.  I had so much fun playing with my dies, that I ended up making 3 cards for this challenge.  Please email me at lenfon@msn.com if you want any information on any of these cards.  To list all the supplies used, would make this post very long.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will play along with us.  Take a few minutes and visit Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Blog to see all the wonderful projects my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Crafting Hugs,
 

5 comments:

  1. these are wonderful Lena with the insides being as fab as the outside!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful! I just love the die cuts you've used! Fabulous my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 gorgeous cards, Lena! Absolutely stunning!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 total different cards. But I love them all three!
    Hugs . Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these cards are beautiful - it's hard to pick a favorite!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)