Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Snowman's Laundry Day at Crafty Gals Corner

Good morning bloggie friends.  I hope your week is going well!


  

Our challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner, is Ribbons and/or Flourishes! 
Our wonderful sponsors this week are:



All Dressed Up
Prize ~ 2 Digital Images


AND


Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

When I saw this cute image from The Stamping Boutique, this card just popped into my head and I ran with it.  It didn't quite turn out how I had pictured it, but in the end I think it turned out cute :-)  And as you can see, I used both a ribbon and a flourish.



The image is called "Snowman's Laundry Line". The various die cuts are from Memory Box (Deer Trio), Cottage Cutz (Pine Trees & Snowflake Flourish Border), Joy Crafts (Large Snowflake), and Martha Stewart (Small Snowflakes).

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 27 October 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 42, "Ribbons and/or Flourishes", at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week, All Dressed Up and The Stamping Boutique, to see all the wonderful digital images available to help you create your projects.

Till next time,
Fall Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. My goodness! So cute! I just have this vision of the deer trying to take those clothes off the line and wear them around for warmth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that carrot dangling on the line! Such a fun Xmas card, Lena!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lena! I really must get started on my Christmas cards. Eek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh - How adorable! Although, I don't know how much they are drying. :)
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)