Friday, October 2, 2015

Use a Die Cut challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers

Happy Friday crafty friends and welcome back!





 This week's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is "Use a Die Cut".   This is one of challenges I really have fun with, how about you?  You'll have till 7:00 pm EST (midnight GMT) on Thursday, 15 October 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #163.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

I used this adorable image from  Wags 'n Whiskers called  "Sweet Danni & Bella" to make my card for this challenge. To purchase this stamp and look at all the other adorable stamps for sale, please visit their STORE




I used several die cuts from Spellbinders - Majesty Ovals and Small Ovals. From CottageCutz, I used the Fancy Floral Lace border.  The papers are all from the Paper Studio Christmas Kit. I used copics to colour the image. Ribbon and button are from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my card. I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful ways you will come up with to use your dies :-)


Till next time,
Crafty hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the sweet image that border and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lena! Great choice of dies, and love that your inside is as pretty as your outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lena! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card.
    I also love the stamp on the insite very much.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A CUTE card! I love the layout, the papers, everything!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)