Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Witches, Ghouls & Goblins at Crafty Gals Corner

Good morning bloggie friends.  I hope you are all doing well.


  

Our challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner, is all about Witches, Ghouls and Goblins!  With Halloween just around the corner, this should be a fun challenge for you to play along with us.
Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

AND

Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

With Halloween in mind, I made this card using a Rick St. Dennis image called That-a-Way Witch.  Isn't she just ghastly?  :-)  I chose a card layout from the Silhouette store, design # 20231.  I coloured in my image with copic markers and used Memento inks to sponge in the background.




All cardstock that I used is from The Paper Temptress. I made the background paper on the inside of the card by stamping spiderwebs on each corner. The bats are dies from the Halloween Hill Town border die by Impression Obsession. The stamp is from Inkadinkado.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 20 October 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 41, "Witches, Ghouls & Goblins", at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your Spook-tacular and Boo-tiful creations.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant design Lena...must try that!! Love the spooky witch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and design! Love how you've colored the witch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lena! Thanks for sharing some of your story with me on my latest post. I pray everything remains clear for you.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how it opens! Wow, what a witch! Great job on coloring her. Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how it opens! Wow, what a witch! Great job on coloring her. Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cool card....amazing colouring...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card. Very surprising how it opens.
    love
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE BACKGROUND! You colored this image so well!
    Awesome card!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)