Saturday, November 28, 2015

Any Holiday Challenge at HIMCR - Challenge 227

Hello crafting friends.  I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend! 


Our challenge for you this week, at Hiding in My Craft Room, is Any Holiday.
Since Thanksgiving is over, maybe it's time to start catching up on those last minute Christmas cards? 
 

Our Sponsor this week is 2 Cute Ink
Prize ~ 2 digital images



When I saw this little cutie, I knew right away that he was going to look just right amidst a winter scene, and since I'm short on tags, I decided to turn this project into one.

Tag and tree were cut using the Cricut Explore.
All card stock, papers and ribbons are from my scraps drawer, so I have no info on them.  I used a wave crimper for the snow. The little birds are dies from Impression Obsession. The little green sprig is a punch from MS.  I coloured the guy with copic markers. I stamped the  "To" and "From" at the back to finish it off. 
You have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 5 December 2015 to link your creation to our challenge.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration.   Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor, 2CuteInk ,for some fun and adorable images.
  Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my card!

Till next time,
Season's Hugs

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)