Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge # 47

Hello crafting friends and welcome back.  
You all ready for Thanksgiving? I have a last few details to attend to and then it will be turkey time :)


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is Anything Goes.  It's one of my favourite challenges as I use it to catch up on whatever project I'm falling behind on :-)

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 Digital Images

AND

Prize: 3 Digital Images

I chose to work with an image from Star Stampz. Just fell in love with this cute lil elf ...



Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
Card stocks - Paper Temptress
DP - Paper Studio
Dies - Spellbinders Majestic Circles
Embossing Folder - Diagonal Stripes - Darice
Punches (for greeting) - StampinUp
Stamps - Cardz TV Merry Bright & Great Impression Stamps for inside sentiment
Ribbon, card candy and gems are all from my stash.
Colouring done with copic markers

So glad you stopped by today and I hope you will join in the fun :-)   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 1 December 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 47, "Anything Goes" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful submissions.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week, SLS Lines and Star Stampz. to see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to aid you in your creations.

Till next time,
Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)