Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Autumn Hues at Crafty Gals Corner

 Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your weekend is going well!



 We have an Autumn Hues colour challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner.  Use this picture as your inspiration to make a project to play along with us.


 Our wonderful sponsor this week is Flat Friends Boutique.
Prize ~ TBA



For my card, I used this adorable little skunk scene.  You can find this adorable image and many more that the Flat Friends Boutique store.  I used copic markers to colour the image and added some googly eyes for some fun. The DPs are all from the DCWV Autumn Melody stack.  Leaves were cut using dies from Cottage Cutz and from Recollections punches. The stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set called Picture This.  I used Memento inks to sponge the inside of the card where I will be writing my message.  I'm hoping that this card will bring some cheer to a very dear friend who is going through cancer treatments.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon :-)   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 10 November 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 44, "Autumn Hues", at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful projects.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week, Flat Friends Boutique, to see all the wonderful digital images available to help you create your projects.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,

4 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute, Lena ;)
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet stinky stamp
    You made a ,
    lovely card with it.
    Love the text.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)