Saturday, November 7, 2015

Chocolate Pie Garden at HIMCR

 Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope your weekend is going well!


Our challenge for you this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is Chocolate Pie Garden.  Yes, it is a colour challenge and here is a pic of the colours for you to use, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, and Green Garden.

 These are StampinUp! colours.  Not to worry, if you don't have any of the StampinUp! materials!  You can use what you have that is close to these colours. All you have to do to play along with us is create a project using these colours and link it to our challenge #224 before the closing date.


Our Sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps.
The prize is a $12 Gift Certificate

Here is the project I made to share with you this week.



I used a SVG cutting file from Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons to cut this Thanksgiving favour box. Isn't this such a cute pumpkin box? The card stock is from my stash and all I can tell you is that is has a beautiful soft shine to it, but is a total bear to photograph! Anyway, after a dozen pics or more, I finally chose these two as the best.  I really, really need to investigate into an online photography class!  I added a little bit of Easter grass and placed the chocolates inside.  I think they are going to look great on our Thanksgiving table.

You have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 14 November 2015 to link your creation to our challenge.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my card!

Till next time,
Harvest Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Stopped by from HIMCR to complement you on the wonderful looking 3D Pumpkin. I'm going to ck out Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pumpkin box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project, especially the chocolate.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your punkin, Lena. Yep, that's how I've always spelled it and always will. LOL.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice 3 D creation. Love it.

    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this pumpkin!! Totally cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)