Friday, November 13, 2015

Embossing Time at Wags 'n Whiskers

 Happy Friday crafty friends and welcome back! I have to begin by apologizing that this post is a little late, but that's what happens when life takes over and other things  jump to the top of the priority list.  Good thing is that all is well and under control again :-)


 This week's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is "Embossing".  Make a project that has any form of embossing and play along with us.
You'll have till 7:00 pm EST (midnight GMT) on Thursday, 26 November 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #166.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

I used this adorable image from  Wags 'n Whiskers called  "Toby's Gift" to make my card for this challenge. To purchase this stamp and look at all the other adorable stamps for sale, please visit the Wags 'n Whiskers STORE



A quick note on how I put this card together - all papers and cardstock is from my scraps drawers. Image coloured using copic markers. I used wet and dry embossing - Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and Stampendous Saphire PearlLustre embossing power for the sentiment. 
Happy Birthday stamp on the inside of the card is by Penny Black and was coloured with copic markers.

I hope you enjoyed my embossed card today and thank you for stopping by.  I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful embossed creations :-)

Till next time,
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena inside and out, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Lena. I love your coloring skills.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)