Saturday, November 21, 2015

Giving Thanks at HIMCR ~ Challenge #226

Hello crafting friends.  I hope you are all having a great weekend!  


Our challenge for you this week, at Hiding in My Craft Room, is Giving Thanks.  Last chance to get your Thanksgiving projects done :-)
 

Our Sponsor this week is Scrapper's Delight
Prize ~ 3 digital images

I chose to work with one of the "Fruity Babies".  This cutie is called Apple Jack.



All card stocks, DP and ribbon are from my scraps drawers.
Embossing folder is Fall Leaves Swirl from Darice.
Sentiment mat was made using StampinUp oval punches.
Sentiment stamp is from the Happy Days stamp set from Cardz TV.
Image was coloured with copic markers and shaded with chalks. 

You have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 28 November 2015 to link your creation to our challenge.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration.
 Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor, Scrapper's Delight,for some fun and adorable images.
  Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my card!

Till next time,
Harvest Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little boy.
    You made a very nice card.
    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)