Saturday, November 14, 2015

It's Super Scraps Saturday at HIMCR!

Hello all.  Hope you enjoying a wonderful weekend with great weather where ever you may be :-)


It's Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding in My Craft Room this week :-) Time to get out those scraps and make a new creation to join in the fun with us! :-)


Our Sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri
The prize is a $7 Gift Certificate


I made a side step card  (silhouette design # 39773) using images from a digi set called Sweet Nativity.  I love the way this card came out.  I coloured all the images digitally and then went  over them with my copic markers to add some shading here and there. The palm trees are 3D stickers from Paper Studio.  Papers are from scraps drawers.

You have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 21 November 2015 to link your creation to our challenge.  Take a few minutes and visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog to see all the lovely creations my DT sisters made for your inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my card!

Till next time,
Harvest Blessings!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this!! so BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colourful nativity card Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Nativity card and a side step fold is perfect for showcasing each piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I think it was a lot of work.
    But it is worth it.
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous!! darn right gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)