Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let's be Thankful at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday, bloggie friends and welcome back to my blog.



Our challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner, is to make a project to say Thank You or for Thanksgiving.

Our sponsors this week are:



Prize ~ Any 3 of the digital images used by the DT

AND


Prize ~ 2 digital images



I made this Thank You swing card to send to a friend. The card is a silhouette file design # 50952. The papers are from a Colorbok Paper Pad called Pastel Breeze. I used copic markers to colour the image and added some sparkle with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen. 

Thank you for your visit today and I hope you will come back soon :-)   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 17 November 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 45, "Thankful / Thank You" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful submissions.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week, My Besties and All Dressed Up, to see all the great variety of  digital images available to aid you in your creations.

Till next time,
God Bless,

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovey card Lena, a great shape and an adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lena, my precious friend, your card is pure sweetness. The image is precious and I love the beautiful color palette and sweet sparkle. The fancy fold is gorgeous... every part of this is sure to be treasured! I have missed visiting you. Not only is your blog filled with inspiration, but you are so lovely and it's a joy to visit. I haven't been feeling well but am on the mend and very thankful to leave you some bloggie love. :o) I will be back again very soon! Have a sparkly night, Lena. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!
    Not only the image but also the way the card is made.
    I dont think I can make this with my bigshot?
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always know how to do fancy folded cards so well! I'm so jealous. I've got a stash from Sammy that I swear I'm going to put to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)