Friday, November 6, 2015

Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons

Hi everyone and welcome back. I have the great honour today to be Guest Designer for Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons.


I would like to share the projects I made using some of their awesome SVG cutting files.

For my first card ...


I used their Skeleton Couple cutting file.  Aren't these guys adorable?  Hubby and I will celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary towards the end of the month and I thought this was the perfect Halloween card to give him.  Papers are from the Paper Studio and the lace was purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts. I kept the card simple because I really wanted the Skeleton Couple to be the focal point :-) I added some bling to the girl skeleton for some extra fun.

For my second card, I used two of  the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons SVG cutting files and made a snow globe shaped card with Santa.



I love snow globes and I love Christmas, so this is one of my very favourite cards to make :-) and the images from PPPR were just perfect. I used my Cricut Explore to make all the cuts and then I went back and used my Silhouette to cut the offset mat for the inside of the snow globe.  I used the print and cut feature on the Explore and cut Santa sleigh's to put on the inside of the card.

Here is a list of the PPPR cutting files I used to make my two projects:




I had great fun playing with these adorable cutting files. I hope you take a few moments and go visit the Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons store, and for some awesome and creative ideas, visit the Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons blog to see all the projects the DT has made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Harvest Blessings

3 comments:

  1. OMG Lena Your cards are Funtabulous!! I have to say without a doubt I'm totally in awe of what you created. OMG!! Your dancing Skeleton card is amazing and your Snow Globe card is Fabulous and gorgeous. You so did super duper outstanding creative jobs....I'm totally awestruck you are so stinkin' talented....Love what you did and how you did it you truly took these cutting files to next level of creative genius. WOW!! YOU truly ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two totally different cards.
    Ilove them both.
    Great job!!!
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)