Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge # 48

Hello crafting friends and welcome back.  
Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone so now we move on to Christmas.  I love this time of year, don't you :)  


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is Anything Goes.  In fact, to make things easier during this month of Christmas hustle and bustle, all our challenges for the month of December will be Anything Goes!   So submit your creations by the due time each week and join in the fun with us :-)

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:
Prize ~ 4 Digital Images

AND

 
Prize ~ $20 Gift Certificate

For my card this week, I'm using an image called Snowmen Caroling from The Paper Nest Dolls.  I made another Christmas card for my stash.  I think I have just enough by now.  Need to address them and then they will be ready to start their way across the big pond :-)



Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
Card stocks - Recollections
DP - Graphic 45
Dies - Memory Box - Pinpoint Scalloped Circles
Embossing Folder - Diagonal Stripes - Darice
Punches - StampinUP & MS
Stamps - Stampabalities
Colouring done with copic markers

Thank you for stopping in today. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 8 December 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 48, "Anything Goes" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful submissions.
Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week, Sassy Studio Designs and The Paper Nest Dolls to see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to help you with your creations.

Till next time,
Season's Blessings


3 comments:

  1. I love the family snowman.
    Also the way you build this card.
    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a cute snowman, and here you have a whole snow family! This is adorable, and I'm totally smitten with that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)