Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge #49

Good morning, crafting friends. How are your preparations for Christmas coming along?  I have mailed out all my postcards and packages.  Now its onto decorating the house.  I can't believe it's almost the middle of December and I'm only now putting up my trees.  Normally, they're up the last week of November.  These last few weeks just ran away from me.


So without further ado, it's on to this week's challenge at Crafty Gals Corner which is Anything Goes.



Our wonderful sponsor this week is



Prize is 3 Digital Images

And here is the card I made using "Snowman and his Polar Bear Buddy" from Faery Ink.  



Supplies used:
Card stock ~ Paper Temptress
DP ~ Photoplay Papers - #DS2008
Snowflakes ~ Joy Crafts Dies & MS Punches
Stamps ~ Snow Day - Cardz TV and Christmas Peace - Paper Inspirations
Ribbon & Brad from Stash
Copic Markers to colour image

Thank you for stopping in today. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 15 December 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 49, "Anything Goes" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful projects.
Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week, Faery Inkto see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to help you with your creations.

Till next time,
Season's Blessings


2 comments:

  1. I love the image. So cute! I always love the sentiments you put on the inside. Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the stamp and the way you made this card
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)