Monday, December 28, 2015

Card Gift Set for a Man

Hi everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you were all able to stay safe and warm during this winter storm that has affected most of the country. Our prayers are with all our bloggie friends from the Dallas area.

I have a card set to share with you today that I made for a man as a small Christmas gift.  To avoid making this post very long, I won't go into all the details of all the materials used to make this set of 6 cards.  Please feel free to email me if you need any information on any of the cards.








This was the first time I made a card gift set for a man.  I think it turned out okay.  I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

I will be back tomorrow to show you the gift sets I made for the ladies.





3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Lena and what a brilliant gift idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning mail cards. You give me lots of ideas!!
    Thanks.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)