Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cards Gift Sets

Hello bloggie friends.  As promised, I am  back today to share with you the card gift sets I made for a few ladies as small Christmas gifts.  These are perfect for your mail lady, your hairdresser, teachers, doctor's receptionists and nurses, etc.


Each set has 6 cards, (see below) and matching envelopes. I placed them in a clear acetate box, and decorated it with gold elastic cord and a berry sprig.  I also added a Starbucks gift card just to sweeten the deal :-)








I was going to put a brief description of materials used, but my hobby room is upside down right now as hubby is going to paint it for me tomorrow, so I can't get to anything.  I can tell you that I used my MISTI to do all of my stamping.  It really is worth the money when you're mass producing cards.  The stamp sets I used were from GinaK, StampinUp and Altenew and most of them involved multi layer stamping which was a breeze using the MISTI. The inks I used were Altenew and Memento.  Please don't hesitate to email me if you need any other information.

I will be back tomorrow with a fun blog hop for Crafty Gals Corner.  We have 8, that's right ... 8! sponsors this week and we are celebrating our very first blogiversary.  So come check us out and join in the fun to stand a chance to win one of our sponsor prizes and some candy along the blog hop.

See you then,



2 comments:

  1. Great is the only word I can think of.
    So beautifull all.
    big hug Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)