Thursday, December 3, 2015

Catching Up

Hi there crafty friends.  This is just a little note to let you all know that I haven't deserted you.  I'm just really swamped at the moment as life took over big time and everything needs my attention at once :-) This is the reason why I haven't left any comments on your lovely creations, but I promise to catch up just as soon as I can take a deep breath again :-)
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holiday spirit as you prepare for Christmas.
Big hugs to everyone,

2 comments:

  1. Life definitely has a way of doing that, usually at the most inopportune times. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lena, I am sending you an abundance of sparkly hugs and love! I am enduring overwhelming time crunches, too... I am hoping to find a way in the new year to slow down the pace instead of always rushing and struggling to get things done on time. Thank you for taking the time to visit. You are a ray of sunshine and I hope you know how much I will always treasure you and your sweet creations. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)