Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It's a Blogiversary Celebration at Crafty Gals Corner!

Hello all and welcome to our first blogiversary celebration here at Crafty Gals Corner.  Can you believe that it's been a full year since Samantha, our wonderful team leader, started this challenge blog?  What fun this year has been with all our exciting challenges and wonderful sponsors.  Thank you for supporting us!

To kick off this celebration, our challenge this week is Anything Goes.  We have EIGHT sponsors plus a blog hop for you to enjoy.  There will be 8 random winners who will win our sponsors' prizes and there will also be blog candy from our DT members along the way.

Let me begin by showing you all our wonderful sponsors this week (listed in alphabetical):


Prize ~  10 Pre-selected Digital Sets

Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

New Sellfy Store
Prize ~ 4 Digital Images

Prize ~ 3 of the Digital Images used by the DT


Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Prize ~ 2 Digital Images or
 3 Digital Images if you choose TSB or Glitterbabe images


Wow, thank you so much to our wonderful sponsors for helping us celebrate this milestone!

So, here are the projects I made for this week's challenge ...




This first card uses an image from The Stamping Boutique, called Bring It, Snowman.
Isn't it adorable?



My second card uses a stamp set called Ice Fishing from DeeDee's Images. I love using these stamp sets as they come with uncoloured and pre-coloured images as well as papers, so it all matches perfectly without a lot of effort of searching for the correct papers in the right shades :-)
To avoid making this post too long, I haven't listed any details on the materials used to make these cards, but please feel free to email me if you want any information on either of these cards.

  And now to the blog hop.  I have listed below the blog hop schedule for your convenience.  Should you lose your way, you can always come back here or go back to the Crafty Gals Corner blog and continue with your hop along the way :-)

Lena  ~ You are here!
Crafty Gals Corner

I do have blog candy for one lucky winner.  All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post.  But to make it more fun, I would like you to share something fun you did this Christmas, or some fun new crafting toy you received.  You don't have to become a follower of my blog, but it would be muchly appreciated if you did! :-)

My hobby room is painted and I've finally found my camera, so as promised earlier, here is a pic of the blog candy I will be offering to one lucky bloggie friend.


    By the way, my new camera was one of my wonderful presents from Santa this year.  And I must have been a really good girl because I also got a baby Minc, a Cut 'n Boss, a Fuse Tool, and a Heatwave pen.  Can you see me doing a happy dance or rocking around the Christmas tree? :-)  In order to win one of our sponsor prizes, you will have to link one of your beautiful projects to the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #52, by noon, CST, on Tuesday, 5 January 2016.  This will also be the day when I'll close my challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you join us in our blogiversary celebration and have fun hopping along with us.  Can you believe that this is the last Wednesday for 2015?!  Any New Year Resolutions?  I hope that at least one of them is that you will continue to support us by joining us in another year of fun challenges.

Happy New Year All!

23 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Blogiversary to Crafty Gals Corner! Both of your cards are adorable! I love snowmen and penguins! I like how you made the snow! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to pop back to read about your awesome Christmas gifts! Wow! You will be busy playing with your new goodies for awhile! For crafty stuff, I received gift vouchers for Amazon and Simon Says Stamp, so I will have fun shopping - Yay! I will be getting a fuse tool for sure - I love making shaker cards and I've wanted this tool ever since I first saw it! I just joined as a new follower! I would be so happy if you would pop over and follow me too. Here is a link to my blog:

      http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

      Wishing you many blessings in 2016! Thank you for the fun blog hop!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! That snowman card is so cute and I love the embossed background! The Penguin fishing is adorable too :) For Christmas, I was so blessed to receive a Silhouette Cameo. I already have the original one, but a little while ago, it started to make some bad noises and I wasn't sure how much longer it was going to last. SO thankful I don't have to stress out over being without a machine if my old one quits on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman, Lena, as well as the penguin -- both great creations and lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! I just adore that little snowman! He is too cute! Love the white and blue.. Love the embossing! and I LOVe the snow! Just perfect! And the penguin!! He is adorable.. Love your banners with all the hearts! Love that layout .. it is perfect! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards - love the embossing on both of them which set off the image so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a lovely card! I love how you arrange the embellishments.
    Cute image, on the card, great inspiration. Just love it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Wonderful blog hop in the new year. Happy new year! Happy 1st Blogiversary to Crafty Gals Corner!
    May all your wish come true!
    Great job and thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the good work!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st Blogiversary to Crafty Gals Corner!
    Lovely project.
    Wish you have a wonderful year in 2016!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome cards for the end of the year! Awesome blog hop too!! Anyway I love your card! This is so beautiful. You’re so talented.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowman and ice fishing image really cute.
    Gorgeous cards you made.Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 1st Blogiversary to Crafty Gals Corner! I love cards that are as pretty on the inside as they are on the front - these are fab!

    Thanks for the continued inspiration

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are just so adorable. Love them both.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I love the sketch with the hearts! Somebody SUPER awesome gave me a MISTI! I got so many wonderful gifts this Christmas it is hard to narrow down a favorite, but the MISTI sure will be used - A LOT!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You sure hit the goodies for Christmas this year! :-D I've been wanting a Misti ever since I saw them. I love your work, Lena! Those cards are so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lena, two stunning Christmas cards you have made. Congratulations on the Crafty Gals' 1st Anniversary and thank you for the opportunity of the Blog Hop. Here's to a wonderful 2016 for the Crafty Gals Challenge Blog. Happy New Year. Best wishes, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute are these. Love the design of your cards, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that looks great all.
    Good job!
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year Lena! Love both your cards but the snowman one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable cards! Great coloring and I love the embossing in the background. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I didn't get any crafty stuff as I'm hoping to do a remodel in my craft room and the stuff is overflowing as it is. LOL Thanks for a chance to win your lovely candy. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your cards are gorgeous but the snowman is my favourite, he is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)