Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's a Christmas CAS at CCAYA for our December Challenge

Hello and welcome back crafting friends.   Did you know that there are only  24 days left till Christmas?   It's coming to that time of the year when all your Christmas cards should  be ready to mail, but just in case you're more like me, here is the perfect challenge for you.  Clean and Simple also means quick and easy :-)


So, finish up those cards with some CAS sketches and  join us in this month's challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.  





I always have the darnest time making a CAS card though.  And that is because I can't leave it well enough alone.  It always seems to need a little something extra, so this is my version of a CAS card.  It was definitely quick and easy :-) I grabbed some papers from my scrap drawers, used some dies, did a little stamping and voila, one CAS card :-)
 
Now it's your turn.  Can't wait to see all your festive CAS creations. 
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will play along with us.  Take a few minutes and visit Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Blog to see all the wonderful projects my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.

Till next time,
Crafting Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)