Sunday, December 6, 2015

It's Christmastime at Cardz TV

Happy Sunday, crafting friends and welcome back. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'm so sorry that this post is late! I somehow lost tract of the days and scheduled this post for today instead of Friday.


Our last challenge for 2015, at Cardz TV, is Christmas or Winter.  Our sponsor is Mary from Cardz TV. One lucky participant will win a Cardz TV Stamp set!

With Christmas around the corner and with me still needing some Christmas cards, it was an easy peasy challenge :-)



Materials used to make this card:
Card stock - Paper Temptress
Spellbinders Curved Borders 2 & Large Ovals
Memory Box Drop Ornament  & Emma Ornament
MS punch for snowflakes and green sprigs.
Ribbon, button and pearls are from my stash.

For my greeting I used a stamp from Cardz TV called Naughty or Nice.  Here is a pic of this stamp set so that you can take a peek at all the wonderful sayings on this set as well as the pretty snowflakes.  I used two of these to add a little fun to my greeting.


To view all Cardz TV stamp sets and/or to purchase them you can visit Mary's online store.  
I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will make a card to play along with us.
 You have till noon EST, on 17 December 2015 to complete your card and to link it to our challenge # 7, "Christmas / Winter". Take a few moments and visit our Cardz TV challenge blog. You will be amazed at the gorgeous creations my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.
  The Cardz TV Card Designers are taking a blogging break till January.  I wish you and yours a holiday season filled with joy, peace and good health.  I hope you will join us again starting in January for another year of fun challenges.

Till next time,
Season's Blessings

5 comments:

  1. Lena, This card is absolutely beautiful. Love it.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful die cut border and ornament and the lovely greenery and bow.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful die cut border and ornament and the lovely greenery and bow.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lena your card is so Beautiful. WOW. It so reminded me of an old fashioned Needle worked ornament made by grandma. You definitely did a super outstanding creative job......now you know I'm so telling you the truth when I say you left me in awe!! YOU so TOCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)