Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi bloggie freinds.  Just stopping by today to wish you and yours a very Blessed Christmas.  May it be filled with love, peace and joy.


For those in the path of the nasty storm in the northern states, I pray that you all stay safe and warm.  We are in the mid 70's, here in Pearland, Texas, and are expecting to reach the low 80's.  Growing up in South Africa and spending most of my Christmases at the beach, I can only tell you that I'm really enjoying this warm weather.  Unfortunately, with this warm weather, comes some rain and a few storms, but I'm just focusing on the warm weather :-)
  I hope that Santa is really kind to you this year and brings you loads and loads of crafting goodies :-)

Love and hugs to you all.



3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Lena!!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)