Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Santa & Dillos at Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge # 50

Good morning one and all.


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is Anything Goes.  In fact, to make things easier during this month of Christmas hustle and bustle, all our challenges for the month of December will be Anything Goes!  PLUS you'll want to stop by on the last Wednesday of December as we have EIGHT sponsors plus a blog hop to celebrate our Blogiversary! There will be 8 random winners who will win our sponsors' prizes and there will be blog candy along the blog hop.  Don't miss it!

Our sponsor this week is :

Prize: 3 Digital Images

And here is the card I made for this challenge using the very cute Santa and Dillos image from Eureka Stamps.



Since this Santa sleigh's is being pulled by armadillos, I thought it would be fun to use a Texas desert skyline, so I visited my good friend "Google" and this is the card I came up with.  I sponged the sky with various shades of Memento and Tim Holtz inks. Coloured the image with copic markers and used a Gelly Roll gold metallic pen on the sleigh.  I kept the inside simple, just masked a white moon which will serve as the little area where I will write my personal message.

Thank you for stopping in today. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 22 December 2015, to link your project to our challenge # 50, "Anything Goes" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful projects.
Please take a few moments and visit our blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week, Eureka Stampsto see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to help you with your creations.

Till next time,
Season's Blessings

5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card Lena...made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. LOL. R U KIDDING ME!!! Talk about putting the HO HO HO in Christmas....Great Creative job Lena....... HO. HO. HO. Still LOLing!!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I have certainly never seen an image like this one! Ha, ha! Cute as can be, Lena! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny!!!
    I love the way you did the sky
    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)