Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Calendars ~ Jan. to Jun.

Hello everyone.  As I'm sure you know by now, I make a few calendars every year to send to my family overseas.  I would like to share with you the pages that I put together for the months January to June 2016. 
I've never stuck to a theme before, but this year I thought it would be fun to have a teddy bear on all calendar pages.  They are all SVG's cut with my Silhouette or Explore.  I have to keep them pretty simple and flat because postage rates to overseas destinations are crazy and on top of that, I have just find out that in several European countries, they have now started charging customs processing fees. How crazy is that?
In the first pic, you get an idea of what each month looks like; for the rest, I just show you a close up pic.  To avoid making the post very long, I have not included details of the materials used to make these calendars, but please don't hesitate to email me should you need any information on them.
(I have placed a small piece of card stock to cover the photos for obvious reasons) 











I will be back tomorrow with the rest of the calendar pages for Jul. to Dec. 2016

Happy New Year


2 comments:

  1. Your calendar is hanging on my wall.
    It is so beautifull.I have to look at it everytime.
    And I than go through all the pages.
    You did a great job again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your calendar's! Every year they are just cuter, and cuter!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)