Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Calendars ~ Jul. to Dec.

Welcome back, crafting friends.  As promised, I'm here today to share with you the calendar pages I made from July to December 2016.  If you missed yesterday's post, then click here to see the January to June pages :-).

Remember to email me at lenfon@msn.com should you need any information on any of these pages.







As you can see on the very last page, I always put a copy of next year's calendar. My family really enjoy this little extra :-)

I hope you enjoyed viewing the calendars I made.  I use the same papers and images on all the calendars but personalize each one with the placement of the photos and with different embellies, so everyone gets a Lena original :-)

Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. Although I love ALL the pages, I think July is my favorite! I love the nautical theme with the cute little bear!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at my calendar every day.
    it is so nice. It is like an album for me.
    Thanks an love from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)