Friday, January 29, 2016

It's a Valentine Celebration at Cardz TV

Hello everyone and welcome back to my little piece of bloggie land :-)



Today, we kick off the new term of challenges at Cardz TV, with a fun challenge - "Make a Valentine Card".  It's perfect for this time of year as you prepare to celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved ones.



I made this card for my little granddaughter, Emma.  She loves Minnie Mouse, so I used my Cricut Explore to make the bow shaped card by welding two bows together.  I then used the print and cut feature to print the small Minnie Mouse to put in the centre.  I love my Explore - no more fiddling with the teeny tiny, itty bitty little pieces of the Disney characters :-)



I used the brand new Cardz TV stamp set called Love Ya for my sentiment on the inside of the card. Here is a pic of this new set - it's one of those you just have to have :-) 


To view all Cardz TV stamp sets and/or to purchase them you can visit Mary's online store.  
I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will make a card to play along with us.
 You have till noon EST, on 11 January 2016 to complete your card and to link it to our challenge #1, "Valentine's". Take a few moments and visit our Cardz TV challenge blog. You will be amazed at the gorgeous creations my DT sisters have made for your inspiration.


Till next time,
Happy Crafting.




8 comments:

  1. Emma is going to love that SO much...it's totally adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the shaped Minnie Mouse Valentine card. Great welding of the bow image. I use to work for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World in FL thru high school & college. I cked off a bucket list item when I enjoyedf a visit to DisneyLand with hubby. Would you consider sharing the welded image? I have a Cricut Explore and several of the Disney Cricut cartridges. If you choose to share then all you need to do is mark the file as public and send me the link. My email address sub symbols for words in parens & no blanks:
    sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
    I'm a follower of your blog. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Minnie, Lena. I love the bow shaped card too.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bow shaped card is adorable. I know your granddaughter will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Granddaughter is going to love her card! So Cute!! I just got the Explore Air and can't wait to figure out and use the print and cut feature. Thanks for the inspiration and Have a great day!

    ~Star
    Starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Granddaughter is going to love her card! So Cute!! I just got the Explore Air and can't wait to figure out and use the print and cut feature. Thanks for the inspiration and Have a great day!

    ~Star
    Starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous bow shape card!!! Love that cute minnie image!!! Your Granddaughter will love this card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure Emma will love this card with Minnie.
    Great job!
    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)