Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner's First Challenge of the Year :-)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful festive season!


To start off the New Year at Crafty Gals Corner, we have an ease challenge for you this week ...
Anything Goes!


Our sponsor is Scrapper's Delights
Etsy / Store
The prize is 3 digital images.

Here is what I came up with as my first card of 2016 :-)



I used the Motorbikes image set from Scrapper's Delights. It comes with various images and I used two of the pre-coloured ones.
Papers are GinaK.
Diamond Plate embossing folder from Provocraft
Gear dies from Memory Box
Stamps - Cardz TV - Good Times Stamp Set

Thank you for stopping by today. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 12 January 2016, to link your project to our challenge # 53, "Anything Goes" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.
Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week, Scrapper's Delightsto see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to help you with your projects.

Till next time.
Happy 2016!

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I love the diamond plate embossing folder!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great card for a guy!!!!

    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)