Wednesday, January 27, 2016

It's Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe and warm, especially if you live in the north east of America!


Our challenge for you this is week at Crafty Gals Corner "Anything Goes"!
Love these challenges, don't you? :-)

Our very generous sponsor this week is ...

Aurora Wings
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

For my card this week, I chose to work with the Ice Cream Sundae Sprite, and I have to tell you that by the time I was done colouring this gorgeous lil sprite, I was wanting an ice cream sundae of my own :-)



Supplies used:
Card stock - Recollections
Polka Dot Dt - The Paper Studio
Copics were used to colour the image. I added clear Wink of Stella to the ice cream bowl to give it a frosted look.
Bonbon dies are from Marianne Designs

Thank you for stopping by today. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 2 February 2016, to link your project to our challenge # 56, "Anything Goes" at Crafty Gals Corner.  
Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week, to see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to help you with your projects.

Till next time.

4 comments:

  1. What a great birthday card. Love that sentiment and the Bon Bon dies are the perfect touch. I'll have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lena, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice card. It looks so real. You feel like eating the ice cream.
    But noooo I won't because of the sweet little girl or boy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute sprite! The ice cream looks delicious too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)