Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Something New at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge #55

Hello everyone.  Hoping you're having a wonderful week.  If not, hang in there it's hump day so only another couple of days till the weekend :-)


Our challenge for you this is week at Crafty Gals Corner is Something New for You! This could be a new technique, a new stamp or die, new papers, etc.



Our very generous sponsors this week are:
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate 

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~1 Digital Image

For my card this week, I chose to work with Elmer, the Love Struck Elephant from Stitchy Bear.
Just look at this big guy - all mush in love :-)



I love the way this card came out and it goes perfectly well with my sentiment.
The papers are from The Paper Studio. I used copic markers to colour in the image and the clear Wink of Stella Pen to add some shine to the hearts.
My new item is the heart punch from Fiskars.  I used to have another one, but it broke so I got this one to replace it.  You know, a gal just can't live without a heart punch in her crafting arsenal :-)
Thank you for stopping by today. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 26 January 2016, to link your project to our challenge # 55, "Something New" at Crafty Gals Corner.  I can't wait to see all the new toys you use to make your project.  I bet some were delivered by Santa :-)
Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  While you there, please read through the rules for this challenge. Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week, to see the wonderful variety of  digital images available to help you with your projects.

Till next time.


10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet Valentine's! The image is adorable and I love all the heart punches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, this is lovely Lena, love the elephant and beautiful inside as well as outside xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Lena, I like the design and the sweet image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...what a cute image! He's definitely smitten, and looks so bashful! Great card, Lena! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Lena the elephant is so sweet and your papers are perfect. I was going to enter a card of my own but I can't find the post over at Crafty Girls Corner.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a whole lotta lovin'! Very cute! Perfect Valentine's Day card, and such an awesome sentiment to go with it!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card for Valntine.
    Love it.
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how super cute. That is an adorable card :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)