Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kitty Love

Hello everyone and welcome back.  Hope you are all keeping well.

I have a Valentine's card to share with you today.  This went to a very special person who loves kitty cats.



As you can see it is pretty simple, but I like the way this scene came you.  I used Memento inks to shade in the background.  The park bench and the cat dies are from PoppyStamps.  The heart shape card was cut using my cricut explore. The papers are all from the Paper Temptress. Stamped sentiment is from the new CardzTV Stamp set called Love Ya!

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  I will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.  Till then, enjoy your day.


5 comments:

  1. Lena, this is adorable! I'm a kitty lover and would flip over this card. You designed the scene so beautifully and the scalloped heart shape adds even more love to this darling creation. Gorgeous work, my sweet friend. Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this great shaped card Lena, beautiful design on the front and the inside doesn't disappoint either!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Lena, I love the cats and the heart shape card
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love the kitties! Sweet message, love it top to bottom!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is standing on my counter and everybody who see this card is very impressed.
    Me too, love it.
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)